Collectif Clothing 50s Lucy Strawberry Cardigan in Mint
If you're in between sizes and prefer to wear your cardigans closed, we recommend ordering up.
|Our size indication:||EU||UK||US||Length|
|XS||32 - 34||4 - 6||0 - 2||41|
|S||34 - 36||6 - 8||2 - 4||42|
|M||36 - 38||8 - 10||4 - 6||43|
|L||38 - 40||10 - 12||6 - 8||47|
|XL||40 - 42||12 - 14||8 - 10||48|
|2XL||42 - 44||14 - 16||10 - 12||49|
This is our own size guide: this garment is measured ánd tried on by our TopVintage ladies. To avoid any confusion we didn't mention specific measurements. Check our size guide and our possibly mentioned TIP! for your perfect size!
This 50s Lucy Strawberry Cardigan is a timeless classic with a playful touch!
Fitted cardigan featuring a row of pearly buttons and two eye-catching "satin" strawberries applications. Made from stretchy, fine knitted, mint green cotton for a lovely fit. Create countless stunning looks with this beauty!
- Shorter style
- Round neckline
- Row pearly buttons
- 1/2 sleeves
- Stretchy rib board along the neckline, sleeves and bottom
- The featured skirt and accessories are not available in our shop
- Worn by Enie van de Meiklokjes in A German TV show!
- Free shipping within UK, NL, BE, DE, AT, FR & LU
to all other countries free shipping on orders over € 250
- Mo - Fri ordered before 5 pm CET = same day shipping within the Netherlands, in all other countries before 3.30 pm CET
Germany ordered before 12 am CET, delivery within 48 hours
- Customized fit advice!
Every item is measured and tried on
- 30-Day return within receipt
Money back if not satisfied!
- Everything about return policy, international shipping fees
- 100% Cotton
- Handwash inside out
- Wash inside out
- Machine wash 30c delicate
- Do not dry clean
- Do not tumble dry
- Ironing reverse cold