Bunny 50s Livingstone Tartan Cigarette Trousers in Navy
If you're in between sizes and have any tummy flaws, we recommend ordering up as the waist band doesn't stretch. If you've got a full hip, we recommend ordering the size that fits your hip. The fabric has a light stretch.
|Our size indication:||EU||UK||US||Waist||Hip||Inseam||Length|
|XS||34||6||2||63 - 68||93 - 98||58||86|
|S||36||8||4||67 - 72||97 - 102||60||89|
|M||38||10||6||71 - 76||101 - 106||60||89|
|L||40||12||8||75 - 80||105 - 110||60||90|
|XL||42||14||10||80 - 86||109 - 114||60||90|
When you measure yourself, consult this size guide and consider our possibly mentioned TIP!, you will be 99% sure of the right size in these trousers.
This is our own size guide: these trousers are measured ánd tried on by our TopVintage ladies.
These 50s Livingstone Tartan Cigarette Trousers are só classy!
Unwrapping presents at Christmas Eve, a day at the office in Mad Men style or a shopping day in your most elegant trousers... Livingstone fits any occasion. This fitted beauty is worn high in the waist and features playful slits at the sides of the legs. Made from a navy coloured fabric featuring a black tartan print and a light stretch for a lovely fit. We're in love!
- Fitted style
- Flattering high waist
- 7/8 legs with small slits at the side
- Zipper and button closure at the back
- Our gorgeous blonde Rachel is 1.72m / 5'8''
- Free shipping within UK, NL, BE, DE, AT, FR & LU
USA free shipping > € 49
to all other countries free shipping on orders over € 250
- Mo - Fri ordered before 9 pm CET = same day shipping within the Netherlands, in all other countries before 3.30 pm CET
Germany ordered before 12 am CET, delivery within 48 hours
- Customized fit advice!
Every item is measured and tried on
- 30-Day return within receipt
Money back if not satisfied!
- Everything about return policy, international shipping fees
- 64% Polyester
- 34% Viscose
- 2% Elastane
- Handwash inside out
- Wash dark colors seperately
- Machine wash 30c delicate
- Do not dry clean
- Do not tumble dry
- Ironing reverse cold