Bunny 50s Jodie Skirt in Stewart Tartan
|Our size indication:||EU||UK||US||Waist||Hip||Length|
|XS||34||6||2||65 - 70||90 - 98||70|
|S||36||8||4||70 - 75||96 - 104||70|
|M||38||10||6||75 - 80||100 - 108||70|
|L||40||12||8||80 - 86||106 - 114||70|
|XL||42||14||10||86 - 92||110 - 118||70|
When you measure yourself, consult this size guide and consider our possibly mentioned TIP!, you will be 99% sure of the right size in this skirt.
This is our own size guide: this skirt is measured ánd tried on by our TopVintage ladies.
This 50s Jodie Skirt is a 50s style high waist pencil skirt with an elegant surprise at the back!
With an eye-catching kickpleat instead of a slit which adds to the oh la la effect with every step you take! The classy button detailing above the slit finishes this beauty off completely. Made from a curve hugging ivory white fabric with a light stretch and a tartan print in beautiful colours. Wear it to work or to a party, this skirt is always the right choice!
- Kickpleat at the back
- Hidden zipper and button closure at the back
- Our black beauty Ava height: 1.69m / 5’7”
- Dutch TV chef Sandra Ysbrandy wore our skirt!
- The featured white blouse is not available in our shop
- Free shipping within UK, NL, BE, DE, AT, FR & LU
USA free shipping > € 99
to all other countries free shipping on orders over € 250
- Mo - Fri ordered before 9 pm CET = same day shipping within the Netherlands, in all other countries before 3.30 pm CET
Germany ordered before 12 am CET, delivery within 48 hours
- Customized fit advice!
Every item is measured and tried on
- 30-Day return within receipt
Money back if not satisfied!
- Everything about return policy, international shipping fees
- 63% Polyester
- 34% Viscose
- 3% Elastane
- Handwash inside out
- Wash inside out
- Wash dark colors seperately
- Machine wash 30c delicate
- Do not dry clean
- Do not tumble dry
- Ironing reverse cold