Vixen 50s Jennifer Nautical Coat in Navy
If you're in between sizes and prefer wearing thick sweaters/cardigans during winter, we recommend ordering up.
|Our size indication:||EU||UK||US||Armpit-armpit||Waist||Sleeve||Length|
This coat is measured flat, at the front. Please compare these measurements with one of your own COATS (not your body) to determine your size.
This is our own size guide: this coat is tried on by our TopVintage ladies.
The 50s Jennifer Nautical Coat in Navy is a stunning warm classic coat! This vintage-inspired trench coat style beauty features a wide collar with contrasting, white sailor stripes and double breasted buttons. Made of a heavy quality, firm, yet supple wool blend (doesn't stretch) in a classic navy blue colour and lined for extra comfort. You won't regret adding this beauty to your winter wardrobe!
- Trench coat style
- Wide collar
- Long sleeves
- Double breasted buttons
- Side pockets
- Fully lined
- Our gorgeous blonde Rachel is 1.72m / 5'8''
- Free shipping within UK, USA, NL, BE, DE, AT, FR, & LU
to all other countries free shipping on orders over € 250
- Mo - Fri ordered before 9 pm CET = same day shipping within the Netherlands, in all other countries before 3.30 pm CET
Germany ordered before 12 am CET, delivery within 48 hours
- Customized fit advice!
Every item is measured and tried on
- 30-Day return within receipt
Money back if not satisfied!
- Everything about return policy, international shipping fees
- 100% Lining polyester
- 65% Wool
- 35% Rayon
- Dry clean