Collectif Clothing 50s Jemima Wool Hat in Navy
The 50s Jemima Wool Hat in Navy by Collectif Clothing is an elegant hat, called 'pill box', which became very popular by Jackie Kennedy, and still is.
''Any woman would be thrilled to receive a beautiful hat'' and we're going to make that happen! ;-) This stunning elegant hat features a beautiful dark blue flower on the side and a mysterious black veil, decorated with little black dots. Made from a dark blue wool mix and finished off with a black hair clip that will keep the hat from sliding off. This beauty adds a touch of glamour to all your retro outfits!
Seen in Dutch magazine Vrouw!
- Free shipping within UK, NL, BE, DE, AT, FR & LU
to all other countries free shipping on orders over € 250
- Mo - Fri ordered before 9 pm CET = same day shipping within the Netherlands, in all other countries before 3.30 pm CET
Germany ordered before 12 am CET, delivery within 48 hours
- Customized fit advice!
Every item is measured and tried on
- 30-Day return within receipt
Money back if not satisfied!
- Everything about return policy, international shipping fees
- 55% Wool
- 45% Polyester
- Do not dry clean
- Avoid contact with water/parfum/cleaning agent