Bunny 50s Jean Cigarette Trousers in Grey
If you're in between sizes and have any tummy flaws, we recommend ordering up as the waist band doesn't stretch. If you've got a full hip, we recommend ordering the size that fits your hip. The fabric has a light stretch.
|Our size indication:||EU||UK||US||Waist||Hip||Inseam||Length|
|XS||34||6||2||64 - 70||94 - 100||59||88|
|S||36||8||4||68 - 74||98 - 104||59||88|
|M||38||10||6||72 - 80||102 - 110||59||89|
|L||40||12||8||78 - 84||108 - 116||59||90|
|XL||42||14||10||82 - 90||114 - 122||60||90|
When you measure yourself, consult this size guide and consider our possibly mentioned TIP!, you will be 99% sure of the right size in these trousers.
This is our own size guide: these trousers are measured ánd tried on by our TopVintage ladies.
These 50s Jean Cigarette Trousers in Grey are só classy!
A cozy dinner at a restaurant with your girls, a day at the office in Mad Men style or a shopping day in your most elegant trousers... Jean fits any occasion. This fitted beauty is worn high at the waist and features playful slits at the sides of the 7/8 legs. Made from a supple and soft, beige/grey fabric featuring an iconic Prince de Galles check and a light stretch for a lovely fit. Jean is perfection!
- Fitted style
- Flattering high waist
- 7/8 legs with small slits at the side
- Zipper and button closure at the back
- Our gorgeous blonde Rachel is 1.72m / 5'8''
- Free shipping within UK, USA, NL, BE, DE, AT, FR, & LU
to all other countries free shipping on orders over € 250
- Mo - Fri ordered before 9 pm CET = same day shipping within the Netherlands, in all other countries before 3.30 pm CET
Germany ordered before 12 am CET, delivery within 48 hours
- Customized fit advice!
Every item is measured and tried on
- 30-Day return within receipt
Money back if not satisfied!
- Everything about return policy, international shipping fees
- 63% Polyester
- 34% Viscose
- 3% Elastane
- Handwash inside out
- Wash inside out
- Machine wash 30c delicate
- Do not dry clean
- Do not tumble dry
- Ironing reverse cold