Dancing Days by Banned 50s First Love Knit Top in Black
True to size.
|Our size indication:||EU||UK||US||Length|
This is our own size guide: this garment is measured ánd tried on by our TopVintage ladies. To avoid any confusion we didn't mention specific measurements. Check our size guide and our possibly mentioned TIP! for your perfect size!
This 50s First Love Knit Top in Black is one to fall in love with!
First Love... it's all in the name ;-) The top features a beautiful round neckline and a playful keyhole with fixed tie straps, cute! The white trims and the openwork pattern are the icing on the cake. Made from a lovely supple black blend of viscose and cotton that has a light stretch and will keep its shape, even after a few washes. A versatile top which can't be missed in every vintage lady's wardrobe!
- Round neckline
- Fixed tie straps
- Long sleeves
- Openwork pattern
- Long enough to pair with regular trousers
- Free shipping within UK, NL, BE, DE, AT, FR & LU
USA free shipping > € 99
to all other countries free shipping on orders over € 250
- Mo - Fri ordered before 9 pm CET = same day shipping within the Netherlands, in all other countries before 3.30 pm CET
Germany ordered before 12 am CET, delivery within 48 hours
- Customized fit advice!
Every item is measured and tried on
- 30-Day return within receipt
Money back if not satisfied!
- Everything about return policy, international shipping fees
- 60% Viscose
- 40% Cotton
- Handwash inside out
- Wash inside out
- Machine wash 30c delicate
- Do not dry clean
- Do not tumble dry
- Ironing reverse cold