Banned Retro 50s Emma Braces in Navy
Back in the day visible braces were considered 'not done' and even indecent. Luckily nowadays they can be used as a fun accessory that adds an additional vintage touch to your outfit. It's your chance to show everyone your unique style with these 50s Emma Braces in Navy! Made of navy-blue elastic styled with black faux leather detailing, like the back. These braces are adjustable and feature silver toned clips so you can attach them to your trousers or skirt. Handy and stylish!
- Faux leather detailing and back
- 6 silver toned clips
- Free shipping within UK, NL, BE, DE, AT, FR & LU
to all other countries free shipping on orders over € 250
- Mo - Fri ordered before 9 pm CET = same day shipping within the Netherlands, in all other countries before 3.30 pm CET
Germany ordered before 12 am CET, delivery within 48 hours
- Customized fit advice!
Every item is measured and tried on
- 30-Day return within receipt
Money back if not satisfied!
- Everything about return policy, international shipping fees
- 65% Polyester
- 35% Elastane
- Vegan leather
- Silvertone base metal
- Avoid contact with water/parfum/cleaning agent