Mak Sweater 50s Debbie Sweater in Honey Yellow
If you're in between sizes and you prefer a tight fit, please order down. If you prefer a slightly looser fit, please order up.
|Our size indication:||EU||UK||US||Length|
|S||36 - 38||8 - 10||4 - 6||51|
|M||38 - 40||10 - 12||6 - 8||52|
|L||40 - 42||12 - 14||8 - 10||54|
|XL||42 - 44||14 - 16||10 - 12||55|
This is our own size guide: this garment is measured ánd tried on by our TopVintage ladies. To avoid any confusion we didn't mention specific measurements. Check our size guide and our possibly mentioned TIP! for your perfect size!
The combination possibilities are endless with this 50s Debbie Sweater in Honey Yellow!
Nothing better than a neutral sweater which is a perfect match with anything... Debbie is the one! She features a classic cut with a round neckline, 3/4 sleeves and stretchy ribboard for a beautiful fit. Made from a lovely thin, fine knitted, stretchy, honey yellow acrylic blend. It's not the question whether you want to click Debbie in your shoppingbag or not, but in what colour ;-)
- Round neckline
- 3/4 sleeves
- Stretchy ribboard
- Long enough to pair with regular trousers
- The featured skirt is not available in our shop anymore
- Free shipping within UK, USA, NL, BE, DE, AT, FR, & LU
to all other countries free shipping on orders over € 250
- Mo - Fri ordered before 9 pm CET = same day shipping within the Netherlands, in all other countries before 3.30 pm CET
Germany ordered before 12 am CET, delivery within 48 hours
- Customized fit advice!
Every item is measured and tried on
- 30-Day return within receipt
Money back if not satisfied!
- Everything about return policy, international shipping fees
- 80% Acryl
- 20% Nylon
- Handwash cold (don't leave it in the water)
- Wash inside out
- Wash dark colors seperately
- Machine wash DELICATE
- Do not dry clean
- Do not tumble dry
- Natural drying flat
- Ironing reverse cold