Banned Retro 50s Colour Block Top in Blue
True to size.
|Our size indication:||EU||UK||US||Length|
Temporarily sold out!
This is our own size guide: this garment is measured ánd tried on by our TopVintage ladies. To avoid any confusion we didn't mention specific measurements. Check our size guide and our possibly mentioned TIP! for your perfect size!
This 50s Colour Block Top in Blue is simple, yet special thanks to the cute detailing! The top features a beautiful slash neckline, a cute bow at the front and flattering 3/4 sleeves finished off with slits and little fixed bows, só cute! Made of a lovely supple and stretchy viscose blend in contrasting shades of blue that will keep its shape, even after a few washes. A versatile and classy top that every vintage lady should have in her wardrobe!
- Slash neckline
- Fixed bow
- 3/4 sleeves with bows
- Long enough to pair with regular trousers
- Free shipping within UK, NL, BE, DE, AT, FR & LU
to all other countries free shipping on orders over € 250
- Mo - Fri ordered before 9 pm CET = same day shipping within the Netherlands, in all other countries before 3.30 pm CET
Germany ordered before 12 am CET, delivery within 48 hours
- Customized fit advice!
Every item is measured and tried on
- 30-Day return within receipt
Money back if not satisfied!
- Everything about return policy, international shipping fees
- 70% Viscose
- 30% Nylon
- Handwash inside out
- Wash inside out
- Wash dark colors seperately
- Machine wash 30c delicate
- Do not dry clean
- Do not tumble dry
- Ironing reverse cold