Collectif Clothing 50s Charlotte Suit Jacket in Navy
True to size.
|Our size indication:||EU||UK||US||Bust||Waist||Sleeve||Length|
This coat is measured flat, at the front. Please compare these measurements with one of your own COATS (not your body) to determine your size.
This is our own size guide: this coat is tried on by our TopVintage ladies.
'Act like a lady, dress like a boss!' And we're glad to help you with that last part, so here's our 50s Charlotte Suit Jacket in Navy!
From the office straight to an important business diner or even a fun party! This jacket is everything you need to keep your office look 'on point' during those chilly summer days. She features a wide V-neckline, 3/4 sleeves, pockets and big round buttons in contrasting white. The detachable fabric belt accentuates your waist perfectly and from there she runs into a subtle peplum detail at the hem for a feminine silhouette, oh la la! Made from a sturdy yet soft, navy blue brushed cotton blend with a very light stretch for a comfy fit. Match her with our Charlotte pencil skirt to complete your nautical inspired, vintage suit look.
- Short jacket
- 3/4 sleeves
- Button closure
- Detachable belt
- Long enough to pair with regular trousers
- Sailor cutie Ô de mon Chéri wore our jacket captured by Matthieu Munoz
- Free shipping within UK, NL, BE, DE, AT, FR & LU
to all other countries free shipping on orders over € 250
- Mo - Fri ordered before 5 pm CET = same day shipping within the Netherlands, in all other countries before 3.30 pm CET
Germany ordered before 12 am CET, delivery within 48 hours
- Customized fit advice!
Every item is measured and tried on
- 30-Day return within receipt
Money back if not satisfied!
- Everything about return policy, international shipping fees
- 97% Cotton
- 3% Elastane
- Handwash inside out
- Wash inside out
- Wash dark colors seperately
- Machine wash 30c delicate
- Do not dry clean
- Do not tumble dry
- Ironing reverse cold
- Do not bleach