Keds 50s Champion Core Text Sneakers in Red
Are you in between sizes? Please order down, the sneakers run big. Not suited for a wide foot.
|Our size indication:||EU||UK||US|
Almost out of stock!
Temporarily sold out!
Fed up (for just a little while) with your pumps? Than these 50s Champion Core Text Sneakers in Red are the best addition to your rockabilly wardrobe! The nowadays super popular sneakers were already favourites of our favourite style icons such as Marilyn Monroe and Audrey Hepburn during the 50s! Made from a sturdy deep red fabric with white laces and finished off with a sturdy yet flexible white sole to ensure hours of comfort while wearing these babies! Now you know why the brand is already in business since 1916 ;-)
- White laces and eyelets
- Fabric lining on the inside
- Comfy footbed
- Rubber anti-skid outsole
- Seen in German magazine Mädchen Style!
- Free shipping within UK, USA, NL, BE, DE, AT, FR, & LU
to all other countries free shipping on orders over € 250
- Mo - Fri ordered before 9 pm CET = same day shipping within the Netherlands, in all other countries before 3.30 pm CET
Germany ordered before 12 am CET, delivery within 48 hours
- Customized fit advice!
Every item is measured and tried on
- 30-Day return within receipt
Money back if not satisfied!
- Everything about return policy, international shipping fees
- Rubber sole