Bettie Page Clothing 50s Cha Cha Guitar Skirt in White
If you're in between sizes and have any tummy flaws, we recommend ordering up. The fabric doesn't stretch.
|Our size indication:||EU||UK||US||Waist||Length|
|6||34 - 36||6 - 8||2 - 4||62 - 66||70|
|8||36 - 38||8 - 10||4 - 6||66 - 70||72|
|10||38 - 40||10 - 12||6 - 8||70 - 74||73|
|12||40 - 42||12 - 14||8 - 10||74 - 78||74|
|14||42 - 44||14 - 16||10 - 12||78 - 82||75|
When you measure yourself, consult this size guide and consider our possibly mentioned TIP!, you will be 99% sure of the right size in this skirt.
This is our own size guide: this skirt is measured ánd tried on by our TopVintage ladies.
Put on your dancing shoes, because you'll dance your feet off with this 50s Cha Cha Guitar Skirt!
Hello there, Latin beauty! This skirt is worn high at the waist, features stunning rushes with red trims and runs into a full swing skirt for a playful fifties silhouette. Made from a breezy, supple, white cotton blend (doesn't stretch!) with an eyecatching tropical print for a perfect, flowy fit. ''One, two, cha cha cha! Let's do cha cha cha, me and you cha cha cha!'' Read more...
- Full swing skirt
- Pleated waist band
- Match with a petticoat for an extra festive look
- Zipper at the side
- Hits below the knee with a height of 1.70m / 5'7"
- The featured top is not available in our shop
- Free shipping within UK, NL, BE, DE, AT, FR & LU
USA free shipping > € 99
to all other countries free shipping on orders over € 250
- Mo - Fri ordered before 9 pm CET = same day shipping within the Netherlands, in all other countries before 3.30 pm CET
Germany ordered before 12 am CET, delivery within 48 hours
- Customized fit advice!
Every item is measured and tried on
- 30-Day return within receipt
Money back if not satisfied!
- Everything about return policy, international shipping fees
- 97% Cotton
- 3% Elastane
- Dry clean
- Do not tumble dry
- No ironing
- Made in USA