Collectif Clothing 50s Caron Autumn Falls Pencil Skirt in Brown
If you are in between sizes and have full hips, we recommend ordering up. The fabric has a very light stretch.
|Our size indication:||EU||UK||US||Waist||Hip||Length|
|XS||34 - 36||6 - 8||2 - 4||64 - 70||92 - 98||75|
|S||36 - 38||8 - 10||4 - 6||70 - 76||96 - 104||76|
|M||38 - 40||10 - 12||6 - 8||76 - 82||102 - 110||76|
|L||40 - 42||12 - 14||8 - 10||82 - 88||108 - 116||77|
|XL||42 - 44||14 - 16||10 - 12||88 - 94||114 - 122||78|
|2XL||44 - 46||16 - 18||12 - 14||94 - 100||120 - 128||78|
When you measure yourself, consult this size guide and consider our possibly mentioned TIP!, you will be 99% sure of the right size in this skirt.
This is our own size guide: this skirt is measured ánd tried on by our TopVintage ladies.
This 50s Caron Autumn Falls Pencil Skirt in Brown is a real autumn dream dress. You'll create the most elegant looks with Caron. She's worn high at the waist for a perfect hourglass figure and features a faux leather belt and a playful V-cutout that accentuate your waist even more. Made of a firm, yet supple dark-brown fabric with a very light stretch and a gorgeous autumnal print that is a joy to wear. ''Autumn... the year's last, loveliest smile!" ;-)
- Fitted style
- Detachable belt with gold toned buckle
- Slit at the back
- Zipper and hook closure at the back
- Hits below the knee at a height of 1.70m / 5'7"
- Free shipping within UK, NL, BE, DE, AT, FR & LU
to all other countries free shipping on orders over € 250
- Mo - Fri ordered before 5 pm CET = same day shipping within the Netherlands, in all other countries before 3.30 pm CET
Germany ordered before 12 am CET, delivery within 48 hours
- Customized fit advice!
Every item is measured and tried on
- 30-Day return within receipt
Money back if not satisfied!
- Everything about return policy, international shipping fees
- 97% Cotton
- 3% Elastane
- Handwash inside out
- Wash inside out
- Wash dark colors seperately
- Machine wash 30c delicate
- Do not dry clean
- Do not tumble dry
- Ironing reverse cold
- Do not bleach