Collectif Clothing 50s Carmella Coat in Black
If you're in between sizes and prefer wearing thick sweaters/cardigans during winter, we recommend ordering up.
|Our size indication:||EU||UK||US||Armpit-armpit||Waist||Hip||Sleeve||Length|
This coat is measured flat, at the front. Please compare these measurements with one of your own COATS (not your body) to determine your size.
This is our own size guide: this coat is tried on by our TopVintage ladies.
Winter is a lot more fun with this classy 50s Carmella Coat in Black! The wide collar and cuffs are finished off with a trim of high quality, soft, black faux fur that adds a touch of glamour while the style is feminine and timeless; a fitted bodice featuring a waist belt that creates a super slim and feminine silhouette, ooh la la. She is made of a heavy quality, thicker, yet supple black fabric with a touch of wool (doesn't stretch!) that will keep you warm this winter. Winter is coming... well bring it on!
- Faux fur collar and cuffs
- Long sleeves
- Flap pockets
- Row of buttons at the front
- Detachable tie belt
- Fully lined with a soft pink sateen fabric
- Hits below the knee at a height of 1.70m /5'7"
- Free shipping within UK, USA, NL, BE, DE, AT, FR, & LU
to all other countries free shipping on orders over € 250
- Mo - Fri ordered before 9 pm CET = same day shipping within the Netherlands, in all other countries before 3.30 pm CET
Germany ordered before 12 am CET, delivery within 48 hours
- Customized fit advice!
Every item is measured and tried on
- 30-Day return within receipt
Money back if not satisfied!
- Everything about return policy, international shipping fees
- 97% Lining polyester
- 70% Polyester
- 30% Wool
- 3% Lining elastane
'Faux' fur: 60% Nylon, 40% Polyester
- Dry clean
- Do not tumble dry
- No ironing