Bunny 50s Brooklyn Check Coat in Black and Brown
If you're in between sizes and prefer wearing thick sweaters/cardigans during winter, we recommend ordering up. The fabric has no stretch.
|Our size indication:||EU||UK||US||Bust||Waist||Sleeve||Length|
This coat is measured flat, at the front. Please compare these measurements with one of your own COATS (not your body) to determine your size.
This is our own size guide: this coat is tried on by our TopVintage ladies.
This 50s Brooklyn Check Coat in Black and Brown has us dreaming of autumn! This beauty features beautiful feminine detailing like a soft detachable brown faux fur collar, long sleeves, a fitted bodice with a double-breasted button closure and flares out at the bottom creating a super slim silhouette. So beautiful but also practical due to the handy side pockets. Made of thicker, heavy quality, sturdy yet supple and soft, black fabric (doesn't stretch!) with a classic check pattern in beige and brown. Who needs summer when you can have Brooklyn?
- Swing style
- Detachable faux fur collar
- Long sleeves
- Double-breasted button closure
- Side pockets
- Fully lined
- Hits the knee at a height of 1.70m / 5'7"
- Free shipping within UK, NL, BE, DE, AT, FR & LU
to all other countries free shipping on orders over € 250
- Mo - Fri ordered before 5 pm CET = same day shipping within the Netherlands, in all other countries before 3.30 pm CET
Germany ordered before 12 am CET, delivery within 48 hours
- Customized fit advice!
Every item is measured and tried on
- 30-Day return within receipt
Money back if not satisfied!
- Everything about return policy, international shipping fees
- 100% Polyester
- 100% Lining polyester
Fur: 100% Polyester
- Dry clean
- Do not tumble dry
- No ironing
- Do not bleach