Steady Clothing 50s Be Bop Bow Swing Dress in Black
If you're in between sizes, we recommend ordering down. The fabric is stretchy.
|Our size indication:||EU||UK||US||Bust||Waist||Length|
|S||36 - 38||8 - 10||4 - 6||88 - 96||72 - 80||87|
|38 - 40||10 - 12||6 - 8||94 - 102||78 - 86||88|
|L||40 - 42||12 - 14||8 - 10||100 - 108||84 - 92||89|
|XL||42 - 44||14 - 16||10 - 12||106 - 114||82 - 92||90|
|1X||44 - 46||16 - 18||12 - 14||112 - 120||90 - 100||99|
When you measure yourself, consult this size guide and consider our possibly mentioned TIP!, you will be 99% sure of the right size in this dress.
This is our own size guide: this dress is measured ánd tried on by our TopVintage ladies.
Sophisticated and cute that's this 50s Be Bop Bow Swing Dress in Black! This semi-swing dress features a beautiful fitted top with a boat neck, elegant 3/4 sleeves and runs into a gorgeous flowy skirt from the waist down. The cuffs, the neckline and the fixed flat bow detail at the neckline come in a contrasting white colour. Made from a supple and stretchy black fabric which is a joy to wear. Be Bop is the perfect dress for every single occasion; work, a night out, or casual ánd you can easily wear her throughout all seasons... must-have!
- Boat neck with bow detail
- 3/4 sleeves with contrasting trims
- No zipper or buttons
- Hits above the knee at a height of 1.70m / 5'7"
- Free shipping within UK, USA, NL, BE, DE, AT, FR, & LU
to all other countries free shipping on orders over € 250
- Mo - Fri ordered before 9 pm CET = same day shipping within the Netherlands, in all other countries before 3.30 pm CET
Germany ordered before 12 am CET, delivery within 48 hours
- Customized fit advice!
Every item is measured and tried on
- 30-Day return within receipt
Money back if not satisfied!
- Everything about return policy, international shipping fees
- 74% Polyester
- 23% Rayon
- 3% Elastane
- Handwash cold (don't leave it in the water)
- Wash dark colors seperately
- Machine wash DELICATE
- Do not dry clean
- Ironing reverse cold
- Made in USA