Dancing Days by Banned 50s Apple Of My Eye Tartan Skirt in Burgundy and Black
If you're in between sizes and have any tummy flaws, we recommend ordering up. The waistband doesn't stretch.
|Our size indication:||EU||UK||US||Waist||Length|
|XS||34||6||2||64 - 68||67|
|S||36||8||4||68 - 72||67|
|M||38||10||6||72 - 76||67|
|L||40||12||8||76 - 82||67|
|XL||42||14||10||82 - 88||67|
When you measure yourself, consult this size guide and consider our possibly mentioned TIP!, you will be 99% sure of the right size in this skirt.
This is our own size guide: this skirt is measured ánd tried on by our TopVintage ladies.
The name says it all... this 50s Apple Of My Eye Tartan Skirt is going to be your new favourite!
The straw to my berry and the butterflies I feel in my belly ;-) This beauty is worn high in the waist, from where it runs into a happy, flowy swing skirt. The two pockets at the front create a playful detail and are very practical, all at once. Made from a sturdy yet supple fabric (doesn't stretch!) with a classy tartan pattern in burgundy red, black and white making her a dream to wear. Holy moly, me oh my, you're the apple of my eye!
- Swing skirt
- Patch pockets
- Hidden zipper and button closure at the side
- Pair with a petticoat for an extra festive look
- Our stunning redhead Vanessa Frankenstein height: 1.67m / 5'5''
- Gorgeous blogger Vintage Mädchen height: 1.68m / 5'6''
- Free shipping within UK, NL, BE, DE, AT, FR & LU
USA free shipping > € 49
to all other countries free shipping on orders over € 250
- Mo - Fri ordered before 9 pm CET = same day shipping within the Netherlands, in all other countries before 3.30 pm CET
Germany ordered before 12 am CET, delivery within 48 hours
- Customized fit advice!
Every item is measured and tried on
- 30-Day return within receipt
Money back if not satisfied!
- Everything about return policy, international shipping fees
- 95% Polyester
- 5% Elastane
Hang to dry
- Handwash inside out
- Wash inside out
- Machine wash DELICATE
- Do not dry clean
- Do not tumble dry
- Ironing reverse cold