Fever 50s Annette Knitted Top in Navy and Cream
True to size.
|Our size indication:||EU||UK||US||Length|
These are British sizes. Tis is our own size guide: this garment is measured ánd tried on by our TopVintage ladies. To avoid any confusion we didn't mention specific measurements. Check our size guide and our possibly mentioned TIP! for your perfect size!
This 50s Annette Knitted Top in Navy and Cream is a gorgeous top with a sailor touch, ahoy! She features a boat neckline with a striped fold over collar, short sleeves and is made of a soft and stretchy, fine knit, cream-coloured viscose blend that is a joy to wear. With this versatile top in your closet, the combination possibilities are endless! Yes, it's a keeper ;-)
- Boat neck
- Fold over collar
- Short sleeves
- Stretchy ribbed trim
- Long enough to pair with regular trousers
- Free shipping within UK, USA, NL, BE, DE, AT, FR, & LU
to all other countries free shipping on orders over € 250
- Mo - Fri ordered before 9 pm CET = same day shipping within the Netherlands, in all other countries before 3.30 pm CET
Germany ordered before 12 am CET, delivery within 48 hours
- Customized fit advice!
Every item is measured and tried on
- 30-Day return within receipt
Money back if not satisfied!
- Everything about return policy, international shipping fees
- 82% Viscose
- 18% Nylon
- Handwash inside out
- Wash inside out
- Wash dark colors seperately
- Machine wash 30c delicate
- Do not dry clean
- Do not tumble dry
- Natural drying flat
- Ironing reverse cold
- Do not bleach