Banned Retro 50s Anchors Away Jumper in Navy
True to size.
|Our size indication:||EU||UK||US||Length|
This is our own size guide: this garment is measured ánd tried on by our TopVintage ladies. To avoid any confusion we didn't mention specific measurements. Check our size guide and our possibly mentioned TIP! for your perfect size!
You are sailing the TopVintage Sea looking for that perfect sailor jumper... STOP! Drop the anchor! This 50s Anchors Away Jumper in Navy is the one! She features a beautiful slash neckline and flattering 3/4 sleeves finished off with slits and little fixed bows, só cute! Made of a lovely supple and stretchy, dark blue viscose blend that will keep its shape, even after a few washes. Ahoy!
- Slash neckline
- 3/4 sleeves with bows
- Long enough to pair with regular trousers
- Free shipping within UK, NL, BE, DE, AT, FR & LU
to all other countries free shipping on orders over € 250
- Mo - Fri ordered before 5 pm CET = same day shipping within the Netherlands, in all other countries before 3.30 pm CET
Germany ordered before 12 am CET, delivery within 48 hours
- Customized fit advice!
Every item is measured and tried on
- 30-Day return within receipt
Money back if not satisfied!
- Everything about return policy, international shipping fees
- 70% Viscose
- 30% Nylon
- Handwash inside out
- Wash dark colors seperately
- Machine wash 30c delicate
- Dry clean
- Do not tumble dry
- Ironing reverse cold