The Seamstress of Bloomsbury 40s Tie Blouse in Cream Crêpe
If you're in between sizes, we recommend ordering up. The fabric has no stretch.
|Our size indication:||EU||UK||US||Bust||Waist||Length|
|8||34 - 36||6 - 8||2 - 4||84 - 90||68 - 72||61|
|10||36 - 38||8 - 10||4 - 6||88 - 94||72 - 76||63|
|12||38 - 40||10 - 12||6 - 8||92 - 100||76 - 82||65|
|14||40 - 42||12 - 14||8 - 10||98 - 106||82 - 88||65|
|16||42 - 44||14 - 16||10 - 12||104 - 112||88 - 94||67|
These are British sizes. When you measure yourself, consult this size guide and consider our possibly mentioned TIP!, you will be 99% sure of the right size in this garment.
This is our own size guide: this garment is measured ánd tried on by our TopVintage ladies.
New collection ~ This 40s Tie Blouse in Cream Crêpe is the epitome of elegance! This fitted blouse features a charming Peter Pan collar, slender tie straps at the neck and classic short puff sleeves. Made of breezy, non-stretchy, cream-coloured 100% rayon Crêpe de Chine, which gives her that authentic look and feel of 1940s fashion. Every vintage loving lady should have a classic cream-coloured blouse in her wardrobe!
- Peter Pan collar
- Fixed tie straps
- Short puff sleeves
- Row of hidden buttons down the front
- Long enough to pair with regular trousers
- The blouse is slightly sheer, we recommend wearing this beauty with a top underneath.
- Free shipping within UK, NL, BE, DE, AT, FR & LU
to all other countries free shipping on orders over € 250
- Mo - Fri ordered before 5 pm CET = same day shipping within the Netherlands, in all other countries before 3.30 pm CET
Germany ordered before 12 am CET, delivery within 48 hours
- Customized fit advice!
Every item is measured and tried on
- 30-Day return within receipt
Money back if not satisfied!
- Everything about return policy, international shipping fees
- 100% Rayon crepe de chine
- Handwash inside out
- Dry clean
- Do not tumble dry
- No ironing
- Do not bleach