Banned Retro 40s Roscoe Boots in Tan Light Brown
True to size. Unfortunately, less suitable if you have a curvy calf.
|Our size indication:||EU||UK||US||Shaft circumference||Heel||Length|
This is our own size guide: this shoe is measured ánd tried on by our TopVintage ladies. To avoid any confusion we didn't mention specific measurements. Check our size guide and our possibly mentioned TIP! for your perfect size!
You can kick anything with the right boots! And we'd love to kick winter with these powerful and stylish 40s Roscoe Boots in Tan Light Brown! These fabulous high boots are made of camel-coloured faux leather, finished off with a faux lace-up fastening, a chunky block heel and brogue detailing. Pair these boots with a swing skirt or dress and a woollen coat so everyone can enjoy your classy vintage look!
- High boots
- Round toe
- Faux lace-up fastening
- Brogue detailing
- Side zip
- Elastic insert
- High block heel
- Non-skid outsole
- Free shipping within UK, USA, NL, BE, DE, AT, FR, & LU
to all other countries free shipping on orders over € 250
- Mo - Fri ordered before 9 pm CET = same day shipping within the Netherlands, in all other countries before 3.30 pm CET
Germany ordered before 12 am CET, delivery within 48 hours
- Customized fit advice!
Every item is measured and tried on
- 30-Day return within receipt
Money back if not satisfied!
- Everything about return policy, international shipping fees
- Vegan leather
- Synthetic sole
- Base metal
- Avoid contact with water/parfum/cleaning agent