Pretty Retro 40s Pretty Polkadot Shirt Dress in Navy
If you're in between sizes and have a full waist, we recommend ordering up. If you have a full cup (D+), we recommend ordering the size that fits your bust so the buttonds stay closed. The fabric doesn't stretch.
|Our size indication:||EU||UK||US||Bust||Waist||Length|
|8||34||6||2||88 - 94||66 - 70||110|
|10||36||8||4||92 - 98||70 - 74||110|
|12||38||10||6||98 - 104||74 - 78||110|
|14||40||12||8||104 - 110||78 - 82||110|
|16||42||14||10||110 - 116||82 - 88||112|
|18||44||16||12||116 - 124||88 - 94||112|
When you measure yourself, consult this size guide and consider our possibly mentioned TIP!, you will be 99% sure of the right size in this dress.
This is our own size guide: this dress is measured ánd tried on by our TopVintage ladies.
All day, every day, 40s Pretty Polkadot Shirt Dress in Navy all the way! This classic beauty features a V-neckline with a playful collar, short puff sleeves and a row of red buttons. The semi-swing skirt creates a super feminine silhouette. Made of a sturdy, yet supple, smooth, dark blue fabric (doesn't stretch) for a comfy fit. She is a vintage dream come true!
- Semi-swing style
- Pointy collar
- Short puff sleeves
- Row of buttons at the front
- Detachable tie belt
- Pockets at the front
- Hidden zipper at the side
- Hits below the knee at a height of 1.70m / 5'7"
- Free shipping within UK, USA, NL, BE, DE, AT, FR, & LU
to all other countries free shipping on orders over € 250
- Mo - Fri ordered before 9 pm CET = same day shipping within the Netherlands, in all other countries before 3.30 pm CET
Germany ordered before 12 am CET, delivery within 48 hours
- Customized fit advice!
Every item is measured and tried on
- 30-Day return within receipt
Money back if not satisfied!
- Everything about return policy, international shipping fees
- 100% Polyester
- Handwash inside out
- Wash inside out
- Wash dark colors seperately
- Machine wash 30c delicate
- Dry clean
- Do not tumble dry
- Ironing reverse cold
- Do not bleach
- Made in Europe