Tatyana 40s Ingrid Blouse in Green
If you're in between sizes and have a full cup (D+), we recommend ordering up so the buttons remain closed. The fabric doesn't stretch.
|Our size indication:||EU||UK||US||Length|
This is our own size guide: this garment is measured ánd tried on by our TopVintage ladies. To avoid any confusion we didn't mention specific measurements. Check our size guide and our possibly mentioned TIP! for your perfect size!
Create the most fabulous forties look with this 40s Ingrid Blouse in Green from the Tailor & Twirl collection! She features a cute pleated collar, short sleeves and a row of buttons on the front, finished off with a bow. Made of a breezy, supple, dark green fabric (doesn't stretch) that is a joy to wear. People will be wondering about Ingrid: "Is she a real vintage blouse?" ;-)
- Slightly shorter style
- Round neckline
- Pleated collar
- Fixed tie straps
- Short sleeves
- Row of buttons at the front
- Hidden poppers at the front
- Free shipping within UK, USA, NL, BE, DE, AT, FR, & LU
to all other countries free shipping on orders over € 250
- Mo - Fri ordered before 9 pm CET = same day shipping within the Netherlands, in all other countries before 3.30 pm CET
Germany ordered before 12 am CET, delivery within 48 hours
- Customized fit advice!
Every item is measured and tried on
- 30-Day return within receipt
Money back if not satisfied!
- Everything about return policy, international shipping fees
- 100% Polyester
- Handwash cold (don't leave it in the water)
- Wash inside out
- Wash dark colors seperately
- Do not dry clean
- Do not tumble dry
- Natural drying flat
- Ironing reverse cold