Tamaris 40s Dorothy Shoe Booties in Black
True to size.
|Our size indication:||EU||UK||US||Platform||Heel|
This is our own size guide: this shoe is measured ánd tried on by our TopVintage ladies. To avoid any confusion we didn't mention specific measurements. Check our size guide and our possibly mentioned TIP! for your perfect size!
Looking for timeless shoe booties with a vintage touch? Found them! These 40s Dorothy Shoe Booties in Black have the vintage “It” Factor! These low ankle booties with laces are made of classy black leather, suede and faux patent leather, finished off with brogue detailing and a solid comfy heel. And due to the shock absorbing heel, the comfy 'touch-it' footbed and the ergonomically designed leather insole they're also a joy to wear. These boots are made for walking...and that's just what they'll do, one of these days these boots are...uhm...going to be your favourite pair of course ;-)
- Lace-up fastening
- Modest platform
- Round toe
- Solid, shock absorbing heel
- 'Touch-it' footbed
- Ergonomically designed insole
- Non-skid rubber outsole
- Free shipping within UK, NL, BE, DE, AT, FR & LU
to all other countries free shipping on orders over € 250
- Mo - Fri ordered before 9 pm CET = same day shipping within the Netherlands, in all other countries before 3.30 pm CET
Germany ordered before 12 am CET, delivery within 48 hours
- Customized fit advice!
Every item is measured and tried on
- 30-Day return within receipt
Money back if not satisfied!
- Everything about return policy, international shipping fees
- Inside combi leather / synthetic
- Genuine leather
- Vegan leather
- Patent leather
- Upper Genuine Leather
- Rubber sole
- Avoid contact with water/parfum/cleaning agent