Very Cherry 40s Corniglia Flowers Tricot Revers Dress in Camel
If you're in between sizes and have a full cup (D+), we recommend ordering up to prevent gaping. The fabric is stretchy.
|Our size indication:||EU||UK||US||Bust||Waist||Length|
|XS||34||6||2||82 - 90||64 - 70||100|
|S||36||8||4||88 - 94||68 - 74||102|
|M||38||10||6||92 - 98||72 - 78||104|
|L||40||12||8||96 - 104||78 - 84||104|
|XL||42||14||10||102 - 110||84 - 92||104|
|XXL||44||16||12||108 - 118||92 - 100||104|
When you measure yourself, consult this size guide and consider our possibly mentioned TIP!, you will be 99% sure of the right size in this dress.
This is our own size guide: this dress is measured ánd tried on by our TopVintage ladies.
Add some forties flair to your summer wardrobe with this 40s Corniglia Flowers Tricot Revers Dress in Camel! She features a V-neckline with a playful lapel collar, short puff sleeves and a row of large buttons. The sash accentuates your waist, creating a super feminine silhouette. Made of supple and stretchy viscose blend in camel with an adorable floral print. "I feel pretty, oh, so pretty, I feel pretty and witty and bright!''
- Semi-swing style
- Lapel collar
- Short puff sleeves
- Row of buttons at the front
- Detachable sash
- Front pockets
- No zipper
- Hits below the knee at a height of 1.70m / 5'7"
- The featured shoes and accessories are not available in our shop
- Free shipping within UK, NL, BE, DE, AT, FR & LU
to all other countries free shipping on orders over € 250
- Mo - Fri ordered before 5 pm CET = same day shipping within the Netherlands, in all other countries before 3.30 pm CET
Germany ordered before 12 am CET, delivery within 48 hours
- Customized fit advice!
Every item is measured and tried on
- 30-Day return within receipt
Money back if not satisfied!
- Everything about return policy, international shipping fees
- 95% Viscose
- 5% Elastane
- Handwash inside out
- Wash inside out
- Machine wash 30c delicate
- Dry clean
- Do not tumble dry
- Ironing reverse cold
- Do not bleach
- Made in Europe