SugarShock 40s Berit Bow Jumper in Black and Cream
If you're in between sizes and prefer a tight fit, we recommend ordering down. If you prefer a slightly looser fit, we recommend ordering up.
|Our size indication:||EU||UK||US||Length|
This is our own size guide: this garment is measured ánd tried on by our TopVintage ladies. To avoid any confusion we didn't mention specific measurements. Check our size guide and our possibly mentioned TIP! for your perfect size!
You're ready for colder days to come with this 40s Berit Bow Jumper in Black and Cream!
Whether you're going for a sassy Rockabilly look or want to be a sophisticated Sophie, this Berit Jumper is super versatile! An elegant high neckline with a cute collar and playful buttons, short puffed sleeves and a bow pattern make her a real vintage dream. Made from a knitted cream coloured and black fabric and finished off with rib boards along the sleeves and hem for a perfect fit. Match with sassy jeans just like Miss Lilly Ann or with classic wide trousers... feeling cosy and looking fab has never been more easy ;-)
- Contrasting collar
- Buttons with bow detailing
- Short puffed sleeves
- Rib boards
- Slightly shorter and therefore a perfect match with high waist styles
- The featured trousers and accessories are not available in our shop
- Gorgeous blogger Rachel Ann Jensen wore our jumper, her accessories are not available at our shop
- Free shipping within UK, USA, NL, BE, DE, AT, FR, & LU
to all other countries free shipping on orders over € 250
- Mo - Fri ordered before 9 pm CET = same day shipping within the Netherlands, in all other countries before 3.30 pm CET
Germany ordered before 12 am CET, delivery within 48 hours
- Customized fit advice!
Every item is measured and tried on
- 30-Day return within receipt
Money back if not satisfied!
- Everything about return policy, international shipping fees
- 100% Acryl
- Handwash inside out
- Wash inside out
- Machine wash 30c delicate
- Do not dry clean
- Do not tumble dry
- No ironing