Collectif Clothing 40s Agatha Herringbone Jacket in Black and White
If you're in between sizes and have a full cup (D+) and/or a full waist, we recommend ordering up.
|Our size indication:||EU||UK||US||Armpit-armpit||Waist||Sleeve||Length|
Almost out of stock!
This coat is measured flat, at the front. Please compare these measurements with one of your own COATS (not your body) to determine your size.
This is our own size guide: this coat is tried on by our TopVintage ladies.
Thanks to the 40s Agatha Herringbone Jacket in Black and White you'll be looking primp and proper during the colder season! This sophisticated jacket oozes vintage; featuring a double-breasted velvet button closure, a square neckline and a detachable velvet bow. Made of a sturdy woven fabric in black and white (doesn't stretch) and fully lined for a comfy feel to the skin ;-) This timeless jacket is destined to be a wardrobe classic that will wow for years to come!
- Square neckline
- Double-breasted button closure
- Long sleeves
- Detachable bow
- Slightly flared from the waist down
- Free shipping within UK, USA, NL, BE, DE, AT, FR, & LU
to all other countries free shipping on orders over € 250
- Mo - Fri ordered before 9 pm CET = same day shipping within the Netherlands, in all other countries before 3.30 pm CET
Germany ordered before 12 am CET, delivery within 48 hours
- Customized fit advice!
Every item is measured and tried on
- 30-Day return within receipt
Money back if not satisfied!
- Everything about return policy, international shipping fees
- 100% Polyester
- 97% Lining polyester
- 3% Lining elastane
- Dry clean
- Do not tumble dry
- No ironing