Banned Retro 20s Free Bird Boots in Black and White
If you're in between sizes, we recommend ordering down. These boots run slightly larger.
|Our size indication:||EU||UK||US||Shaft circumference||Heel||Length|
This is our own size guide: this shoe is measured ánd tried on by our TopVintage ladies. To avoid any confusion we didn't mention specific measurements. Check our size guide and our possibly mentioned TIP! for your perfect size!
Step back in time with these 20s Free Bird Boots in Black and White ! Inspired by both Victorian and the famous Edwardian shoes that were so popular in the 1920s, a time when the look of women's shoes was as important as the functionality. These fabulous boots are made of black and ivory faux leather, finished off with a lace-up fastening, an elegant heel and brogue detailing. It just proves that history never really says goodbye!
- High boots
- Round toe
- Elegant funnel heel
- Non-skid outsole
- Please note; these boots don't have a zip
- Free shipping within UK, USA, NL, BE, DE, AT, FR, & LU
to all other countries free shipping on orders over € 250
- Mo - Fri ordered before 9 pm CET = same day shipping within the Netherlands, in all other countries before 3.30 pm CET
Germany ordered before 12 am CET, delivery within 48 hours
- Customized fit advice!
Every item is measured and tried on
- 30-Day return within receipt
Money back if not satisfied!
- Everything about return policy, international shipping fees
- Vegan leather
- Synthetic sole
- Base metal
- Avoid contact with water/parfum/cleaning agent