Can't find the answer to your question in this menu? Please give us a call or send us an e-mail using the form below. Our customer care sweethearts will respond to your e-mail within 24 hours (with the exception of weekends and Dutch national holidays). <3
Our response to COVID-19
In light of the current situation, we would like to inform you of the specific measures we are taking. There are things that we can all do to help and precautions we can take to help keep ourselves and others safe.
What does that mean for TopVintage?
- Our warehouse stars are still hard at work to process all the parcels. They work in shifts and strictly adhere to the enhanced hygiene measures.
- During these uncertain times we would like to make things easier for you. That’s why we have temporarily extended our return period to 60 days (instead of the usual 30 days). Your satisfaction is and will continue to be our highest priority!
- Of course, the health and safety of delivery staff is of paramount importance. Please follow the specific regulations in place in your country at all times. You can visit the website of your local postal delivery service for more information regarding the special measures in place.
- Our office staff is working from home as much as possible. As a result our availability by telephone is limited. If you have any questions, please contact us by sending an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org, by sending a message via the chat option on our website or via Whatsapp by sending an app to 0031 (0)45 7507208.
- The TopVintage Store is closed through April 28th.
- Are you expecting a pink parcel full of bliss? Please keep an eye on the tracking link to monitor the progress of your parcel. Usually you will receive the e-mail with the tracking link at night.
You can continue shopping with us in the way you have become accustomed to. We hope for your understanding in regard to any possible delays that might occur. This way we can hopefully still create some little moments of joy.
Take care of yourself and each other.
Angelique & Team TopVintage
Do you prefer asking your question via chat? No problem at all! You can contact us via our chat or Facebook Messenger Monday-Friday, 9 am - 5 pm CET.
Let’s have girl talk on WhatsApp! Want to ask us about your order, how to style your new dress or maybe you fancy a chat about something else?
You can now contact us via WhatsApp. We will reply to your app as soon as possible (within 24 hours at the latest during regular working days).
Opening hours TopVintage Store
Tuesday (CET) 10:00 - 17:30 o'clock
Wednesday (CET) 10:00 - 17:30 o'clock
Thursday (CET) 10:00 - 17:30 o'clock
Friday (CET) 10:00 - 17:30 o'clock
Saturday (CET) 10:00 - 17:00 o'clock
More information about our TopVintage Store can be found here.
In order to process your exchanges and returns efficiently and quickly, please send us your exchange request per e-mail only and do mention your order number please: email@example.com.
In case of return you don't need to send an e-mail to preregister. You can find the return guidelines on the return form in your package and in our return policy. Please return your order within 30 days after receipt.
Our office, warehouse and TopVintage Store are located at the address mentioned below. Click here for our return address per country.
6466 NG Kerkrade
Chamber of Commerce no: 57599238
VAT no. NL8526.52.197.B01
Founded: April 1 2008
Press inquiries: Let's get in touch!
Advertising, sales and affiliates
Do you need high-res images? Would you like to collaborate with us as an influencer or do you have a question concerning advertising, sales or our affiliate programs?
Please contact* our Communications & Marketing department by email: firstname.lastname@example.org.
No soliciting policy: due to numerous demands, we don’t accept cold calls.
IT-Security & Privacy
Are you an IT-Professional or Security Researcher who wants to report any technical security issues, such as vulnerabilities, suspected data leaks, privacy incidents or abuse? Please send an e-mail to email@example.com.
At TopVintage we take security and privacy very seriously. All reported vulnerabilities and incidents will be investigated.